Do you want an innovative fundraising program for your organization?
FisherDawg will work with you to create a program that best suits your organization’s goals.
- Planning: The Author and Photographer of the FisherDawg Series will help you plan your event every step of the way: Marketing, set-up, sales advice, follow-up.
- FisherDawg fundraisers will include books from the FisherDawg series and many of the products that coincide with it.
- Your event can take many shapes: it might include a reading from the author, a hands-on introduction to writing utilizing storyboards, arts-and-crafts activities, etc. The objective is to deliver an experience that is enjoyable for everyone who attends while simultaneously helping your organization raise funds.
- If your organization prefers, your event can be a straightforward sales event, either online or at a local venue of your choice.
- The author will be present to launch your fundraising event. Parents and children will love the book series and products too! There are posters, puzzles, playing cards, notebooks, lunch boxes, place settings, bedding, quilts and much, much more!
- Your organization can either choose from a customized list of products or choose from anything on the FisherDawg website.
FisherDawg looks forward to working with your organization in the near future!
Contact Lisa Phillips for more information: email@example.com